Shinto Elite Katana by Paul Chen with T10 carbon steel sword blade is designed for frequent cutting exercises in shinogi zukuri shaping.
Hanwei's Shinto Elite Katana features a hand-forged T10 high carbon steel blade. Designed for multiple cuts in normal targets, this Samurai sword also features genuine same (ray skin) on the tsuka, with a tightly woven tsuka-ito in premium black Japanese cotton.
The saya is finished in a deep black lacquer with a black cotton sageo. A finely rendered dragon with gold accents and true front-and-back detail forms the black iron tsuba.
- T10 high carbon steel blade
- Premium fittings
- Traditional construction
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 101.6 cm
- Blade length: approx. 71.1 cm
- Handle length: approx. 27.9 cm
- Weight: approx. 1219 g
- Point of balance: approx. 12.7 cm from the guard
- Blade width at guard: approx. 3.5 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 2.6 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 4 mm
- Sori: approx. 1.9 cm
- Manufacturer's product no.: SH6004KGE
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.